U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: venetian blinds, Epson 1280 and other printers

Re: venetian blinds, Epson 1280 and other printers

Clay,

I agree.  It's also interesting when you figure that all those folks out there using Epson printers to make prints have this same anomoly in the shadows of their prints..... however, I guess it is so deep in the shadows they don't see it, but we see it with digital negatives in the highlights.

Oddly enough, with the R2400, while the issue is there, when I make a curve, negative, and print it, it is not apparent in the final prints.

Best Wishes,
Mark Nelson

Precision Digital Negatives - The System
PDNPrint Forum at Yahoo Groups
www.MarkINelsonPhoto.com