U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: Some Lights It Hot, Some Lights It Cold

RE: Some Lights It Hot, Some Lights It Cold

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: RE: Some Lights It Hot, Some Lights It Cold
  • From: Eric Neilsen <ejnphoto@sbcglobal.net>
  • Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2007 09:10:34 -0600
  • Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=sbcglobal.net;h=Received:X-YMail-OSG:From:To:References:Subject:Date:Message-ID:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE:In-Reply-To:Thread-Index;b=yKSC5HKE8J2nVatlH3WKawYWUOMw0P8Pe+WGAzN/fTs3k7XryWtjWlbKTLKrWxtx5aFFgG/5pW9FK6OVoYL6vnvEucFFr0N7I1/n2xsROU/vnKKLhjVop+DZtdjfoB8nk3BD2mXqA/VVBFTXg/gFbF+yJamAY50SJ6J5wPQGYjk= ;

You can/could get a Metro Lux II timer and plug in the optional UV sensor.
And practice this in your printing steps; Always warm up the unit before
printing for 10 to 15 minutes. I have not seen the particular light source,
but you may need to adjust the fan speed to reduce the amount of air it is
circulating until the unit warms up. Perhaps Jon can add a switch to prevent
premature cooling.

Eric

Eric Neilsen Photography
4101 Commerce Street