U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: SPE conference

RE: SPE conference

Hi Chris,

Actually I am on the host committee for the SPE conference in Miami. Barry
University is the host institution this year. I will be all over the place
making sure our student volunteers show up and do their jobs! I would love
to meet any of you that read this list. You can come by our booth #26 and
leave me your phone or room number and I'll give you a call. For any one
attending please don't miss the reception on Friday evening 7-10 at the
Margulies collection. This is one of the finest private photographic
collections in the world. Not to mention free food and booze. I look forward
to meeting some of you Alt List people next week.

Scott B. Weber
Associate Professor of Photography
Department of Fine Arts
Barry University