U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | REDUX-OT

REDUX-OT

DEAR LIST,
	I KNOW that I asked this question about two years ago but cannot
find the answers and the answers may well have changed.  Please feel free to
reply off list.
	Someone wants me to teach them a one day, one on one, photo
workshop.  He will be the only student and we will be going to many
locations around the island here in Barbados.  Please suggest what you think
would be a fair rate for this, in $ U.S.
	Thanks in advance...
		CHEERS!
			BOB

 Please check my website: http://www.bobkiss.com/

"Live as if you are going to die tomorrow.  Learn as if you are going to
live forever".  Mahatma Gandhi