From: SusanV [mailto:susanvoss3@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, March 12, 2007 4:54 AM
To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
Subject: Cutting polymer plates

Jon, Keith, Chris and all,

I need help cutting these plates.  I bought a supposedly heavy duty
paper cutter, but it bends the edge of the plate (the edge of the
piece that falls off the bed of the cutter).  It also doesn't cut the
plates very easily.  It was what was available locally at Staples, and
"only" cost $65.  I know that's not much as these blasted things go.

Do your cutters slice through the plates easily?  Do they bend the plates?

Do I need to return this cutter and get a better one?

help
Susan

--
susan