U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Spray treating OHP for use with KM73 plates

Re: Spray treating OHP for use with KM73 plates

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: Re: Spray treating OHP for use with KM73 plates
  • From: SusanV <susanvoss3@gmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 17:12:50 -0400
  • Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta;h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references;b=sBjcsTRRgAYqZi1Q0ThcAth7c4NNmAqIlo8bXZb9YpDDEghHZlRHc+Xk+RaIMdkBtg2aVgisWdp1dsaYmdmTwMqY7IpFqfaD5jSJota8L4aF4DcdN1k1oVS5k1TbFfKqUMXQKP3SO4WtipdN4OG9gV8KymQeu7SuqxZg+p+Xgr0=

WOW is that cool or what?  Thanks, Jon for testing all those things!

I had some success with my "foamcore window" technique initially, but
then mixed results since then.  I'll be getting some Krylon tomorrow
and trying that!!!!

smiling,
Susan