U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: It Worked!

Re: It Worked!

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: Re: It Worked!
  • From: SusanV <susanvoss3@gmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2007 23:08:01 -0400
  • Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta;h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references;b=VgjjIX4WSvojUboZzxT4Moa1sc7zxm6MHtTWEh4qh4KgSRzAUBGnicU8A4q0ezVtc1BM3jM3ONkd9i9c/WcfVob0/IGl4ChdJ3y+jV67KceaUjPwPblum2KF4fXBo275yAxfAyZYdmmW48FKMub047sSPezVUXFcewvtAHfKVvg=

St. Patrick has smiled upon us all this day :o)

Jon I am SO happy for you (and all of us this will help!).  You sound
like you're dancing a jig with joy!

Susan O' Flaherty O' Daly