U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: preservation of negatives/slides/prints

Re: preservation of negatives/slides/prints

I don't know what you are trying to say in the context of this thread,
but mold typically grows above 50% RH. Such a high level of humidity is
unsuitable for archival storage of anything. Freezer is recommended for
some materials but generally not considered necessary for b&w silver
materials.