To: <alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca>
Sent: Friday, March 23, 2007 8:09 AM
Subject: Re: Where's Waldo... errrr I mean Christina?

Hi Chris,

Have you come to any conclusions about the ratio of screen and
positive exposure times?

And also... what screen are you using now... I've lost track of that
in all this gravure madness :o)

I've been knee deep in PDN the past couple of weeks, and have
certainly learned a ton about curves. Before this I knew nothing,
zilch, nada. I was lost. This is my first venture into digital negs
and alt process stuff. PDN was challenging in the beginning because
of that... I had SO much to learn all at once, but basically if you
can read and spell I.Q., you can do it. I have some beautiful smooth
tones now that I couldn't get before, so I'm thrilled!

Susan