U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Is there a way to save old cyanotype paper?

Re: Is there a way to save old cyanotype paper?

Spike,

BluePrintables sells cyanotype coated paper and cloth for up to a year with little ill effects. So age is not as important as humidity and light: stored dry and in the dark it can be used for many months, especially for non-critical work.

If you do soak it in alkaline water, remember to rinse it in acidic water afterwards to restore its pH.

Or you can always use it for drawing.

Sam Wang