U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: HELP !

RE: HELP !

What is happening is that the message could not reach some recipients. In
the past, the error would be sent to an error list which Gord and I receive.
Now the error is also sent to the original sender. It looks like somehow the
configuration got changed. I have emailed Gord and requested him to check
into this. I don't know if he is intown though.  :-)

If you want to hold off sending messages for a while, that might be good. On
the other, if you don't mind getting error reports, it is ok to send your
messages too.

Dave