Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2007 15:38:32 -0400 (EDT)
From: Judy Seigel <jseigel@panix.com>
To: Dave Soemarko <fotodave@dsoemarko.us>
Cc: 'Gordon J. Holtslander' <holtsg@duke.usask.ca>
Subject: RE: HELP !

Dave, thank you thank you for responding so quickly -- I feel better already. No, don't unsubscribe me ... on some days it actually feels great to be go delete delete delete without worrying if I'm making a mortal enemy or missing the secret of eternal youth, beauty & smooth gum tones.

Besides which, without me someone much more fragile might take the hit. So do whatever you have to do, and be well, I'll try to be brave. Tho I do wonder about that Alice - what was she thinking (or not thinking !!) when we went through this before...?

But here's a thought... you wrote "Judy's email address is linked to the error processor." After that grammar lesson, Mark designated me official "error processor." So it may be all his fault...

best, and happy April fools, Passover & Easter.

and cheers (to everyone but Alice),

Judy