Re: HELP !
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: HELP !
- From: Richard Knoppow <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 01 Apr 2007 17:09:56 -0700
- Comments: "alt-photo-process mailing list"
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=dk20050327; d=ix.netcom.com;b=uF61/K3V0Q/n6EYzg+Mnm4n1e47I6/8YMEcHVEVh0jrCqF1C01GVqBBE64VtloHU;h=Received:Message-ID:Reply-To:From:To:References:Subject:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE:X-ELNK-Trace:X-Originating-IP;
- List-id: alt-photo-process mailing list <email@example.com>
- References: <000501c7728f$49381350$6501a8c0@athlon64><Pine.NEB.firstname.lastname@example.org><000401c773aa$5ce514e0$6700a8c0@computer1><00db01c773ba$7fb506f0$0316a8c0@DSPERSONAL>
- Reply-to: Richard Knoppow <email@example.com>
- Resent-date: Sun, 1 Apr 2007 18:10:22 -0600 (CST)
- Resent-from: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Resent-message-id: <200704020010.l320AM9Z023707@www.usask.ca>
- Resent-reply-to: email@example.com
----- Original Message -----
From: "Dave Soemarko" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Sent: Saturday, March 31, 2007 10:32 AM
Subject: RE: HELP !
What is happening is that the message could not reach some
the past, the error would be sent to an error list which
Gord and I receive.
Now the error is also sent to the original sender. It
looks like somehow the
configuration got changed. I have emailed Gord and
requested him to check
into this. I don't know if he is intown though. :-)
If you want to hold off sending messages for a while, that
might be good. On
the other, if you don't mind getting error reports, it is
ok to send your
I wonder if its the list configuration or if the
machine sending the notices is somehow copying the original
sender's address from the list header. Its there somewhere.