From: BOB KISS [mailto:bobkiss@caribsurf.com]
Sent: Sunday, April 01, 2007 10:40 AM
To: 'alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca'
Subject: HAPPY APRIL

DEAR LIST,
	Happy April!
	I am hoping that some members of this list might appreciate this.
Someone named Mr. Slothrup suggested that I find some Imipolex-G.  He said
to put a pinch on my timer motor and it would help it work well into the
future.
	I hope you can appreciate the gravity of this situation and know
that it will be like finding the end of the rainbow.
		CHEERS!
			BOB

 Please check my website: http://www.bobkiss.com/

"Live as if you are going to die tomorrow.  Learn as if you are going to
live forever".  Mahatma Gandhi