U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: New clear 5-mil polyester ink jet film

Re: New clear 5-mil polyester ink jet film

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: Re: New clear 5-mil polyester ink jet film
  • From: "Christina Z. Anderson" <zphoto@montana.net>
  • Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2007 07:35:44 -0600

Jeff,
Here:
http://www.lexjet.com/lexjet/product_disp.asp?dept%5Fid=13142&pf%5Fid=LJIDCPE

It says that it is made for screen printing. When Mark said it had a blue color I was worried that that might have an effect, but if it is used with screen printing then it would be fine for us, too. I am tempted to buy a roll, but I don't have a 24 inch printer.
Chris
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jeff Morris" <jm@jeffmorris.com>