U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Epson 2200

Re: Epson 2200

Hey Marek,

Are the scratches on the base or ink-receiving side? If the former, they
might not show in your print, particularly if your light source is
diffuse, as in UV fluorescents. If the scratches are on the inked
side...that's a whole different problem.

For base scratches, try to find the grit or blemish in the plastic along
the paper path that's causing it.

Good luck,

Dan

--