U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Epson 2200

Re: Epson 2200

Marek,

It may be that you just need to clean the paper path?  There could be ink, paper fuzz and other crud built up and hardened that is causing it.

Best Wishes,
Mark Nelson

Precision Digital Negatives - The System
PDNPrint Forum at Yahoo Groups
www.MarkINelsonPhoto.com