U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: spots and dots and UVBL solarplates

Re: spots and dots and UVBL solarplates

Susan,

How long would it take you to calibrate those Easter Eggs? hehehehehe

Best Wishes,
Mark Nelson

Precision Digital Negatives - The System
PDNPrint Forum at Yahoo Groups
www.MarkINelsonPhoto.com