U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Now available: The Bostick & Sullivan Book of Modern Carbon Printing

Now available: The Bostick & Sullivan Book of Modern Carbon Printing

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: Now available: The Bostick & Sullivan Book of Modern Carbon Printing
  • From: Richard Sullivan <richsul@earthlink.net>
  • Date: Sat, 07 Apr 2007 12:37:19 -0600

At long last my carbon book -- The Bostick & Sullivan Book of Modern Carbon Printing -- is now for sale. Go to www.carbonprinting.com to see a sample of the book.

It's 85 pages not including 5 blank pages bound in for your notes. It
has over 50 illustrations in full color, a full table of contents and is
fully indexed. It is professionally bound with a layflat Proclick
binding with waterproof plastic front cover and back.

Price is $39.95.

Go to http://www.bostick-sullivan.com/cart/home.php?cat=31
That's at www.bostick-sullivan.com. Select "books and literature" in the
pull down menu on the lower right, and bingo!

Over the years I've gained much insight from this list. I've not had the time to participate as of late, but I do watch and listen, and for that I am grateful.

..and I can see Judy right now with her red pencil! <grin>

--Dick Sullivan