U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Gravure felts

Re: Gravure felts

I do that too! Thanks for mentioning that Keith. So many details!

I like the blotter idea too Susan....would prevent creases in the cover sheet, which often happens under greater pressure. Heavy newsprint (not the thin stuff) seems work ok though.

Keith Taylor wrote:
Susan,

Try printing with only two felts - the sizing catcher and pusher - and leave out the thickest, forming blanket. That way you'll get much more pressure.