From: Jon Lybrook [mailto:jon@terabear.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2007 10:37 AM
To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
Subject: Re: km73 plate with finer stochastic screen

That could come in handy.

I also noticed I made a mid-tone adjustment to the levels on this image,

which may have burned out the highlights a little.

Jon

Loris Medici wrote:

Would you like me to make you cry? Here, I can get - up to 3600dpi -
imagesetter output for $12.50/sqm and there's a service bureau a
quarter mile away from home ;)

Regards (and thanks for sharing),