U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Camera Work; WAS AIPAD show

Re: Camera Work; WAS AIPAD show

I have somewhere, a very fat softcover book that is just that: reproductions of illustrations from Camera Work. It's in storage right now so can't look up the publication details, but certainly in the last 10 or 15 years.
kt