U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Jerry Spagnoli Daguerreotype Workshop

Jerry Spagnoli Daguerreotype Workshop

Hi,

Jerry Spagnoli is teaching his great "Contemporary Daguerreotype" workshop at Penland School of Crafts in North Carolina this summer. The class runs from August 26-September 1.  I just checked and it still has 3 spaces open. For complete information go to www.penland.org and click on summer classes. You can also call 828-765-2359, ext. 15. This class uses the non-toxic Becquerel development method. I've taken this class twice and Jerry is a terrific teacher.

Robin Dreyer
Penland School of Crafts