From: Robin Dreyer publications@penland.org
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 09:50:50 -0400
To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
Subject: Jerry Spagnoli Daguerreotype Workshop

Hi,

Jerry Spagnoli is teaching his great "Contemporary Daguerreotype"
workshop at Penland School of Crafts in North Carolina this summer.
The class runs from August 26-September 1.  I just checked and it
still has 3 spaces open. For complete information go to
www.penland.org and click on summer classes. You can also call
828-765-2359, ext. 15. This class uses the non-toxic Becquerel
development method. I've taken this class twice and Jerry is a
terrific teacher.

Robin Dreyer
Penland School of Crafts

http://link.mail2web.com/mail2web