U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: Camera Work; WAS AIPAD show

RE: Camera Work; WAS AIPAD show

I'd certainly be interested. I'm sure you're aware that the combined images have already been reprinted in a single volume, but for purposes of study the texts are necessary as well.
-LS

From: Jeremy Moore [mailto:jeremydmoore@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, April 16, 2007 12:39 PM
To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
Subject: Camera Work; WAS AIPAD show

On 4/15/07, Thom Mitchell <tjmitch@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
ISo if you have a couple issues of camera work you can carve them up and pay for a nice luxury
vehicle or a good down payment on a house.

On this note, would anyone be interested in a softback reprinting of Camera Work? If you are please contact me off list. As the issues are out of the public domain I am looking into having all 50 issues reprinted.

-Jeremy Moore-