U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: re orotone

RE: re orotone

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: RE: re orotone
  • From: Robert <rc3@flash.net>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2007 18:05:16 -0700
  • Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=flash.net;h=Received:X-YMail-OSG:From:To:References:Subject:Date:Message-ID:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Mailer:In-reply-to:X-MIMEOLE:thread-index;b=vJrgcekmYNTofuyKSL4remgsseFlNF7x+IoKKqOK9ay8iTkxCTBM/kYvGXj/XvQ8KCj+ELKU6gdmp5qUqWzDK0CfrHVClyJIJKipkD/zBdh4WKOrgR8FNQeuLC2aqcI+Al8oZ5Ay2dX39vlDeviDZI2nEMpcgkFbRgrLRU5lb04= ;

Thanks for the information. I am making orotone plates with wet plate
colldium. I was just wondering who invented the orotone. There where several
photographers other than Curtis using the process,

Best Regards,
Robert