U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Newbie Gum fun Continued

Re: Newbie Gum fun Continued

On Apr 23, 2007, at 9:17 AM, Jacek Gonsalves wrote:

My paper seemed to have curled and the negative seems to not have sat
comfortably on it, even with a heavy glass on. I might have to put
something heavier or try keeping the paper flat when drying with all the
preshrinking and gelatin.
Sorry, I missed this part before. In my experience, it's best to flatten the paper (under weight, between blotters, is the way I do it) after sizing and drying and before coating and printing, if it's curling while drying after sizing.

kt