U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: finer aquatint screen revisited

Re: finer aquatint screen revisited

I was thinking about the aquatint screen and wondering if there is a  relationship between the screen percent (80%, 60%, etc....) and the resolution of the screen (1800 dpi, etc)?  Does the "%" go down as the resolution goes up?

Best Wishes,
Mark Nelson

Precision Digital Negatives - The System
PDNPrint Forum at Yahoo Groups
www.MarkINelsonPhoto.com