U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: finer aquatint screen revisited

Re: finer aquatint screen revisited

Hi Jon,

Be interesting to see what happens with your new screen—if it lays down more or less ink.

Best Wishes,
Mark Nelson

Precision Digital Negatives - The System
PDNPrint Forum at Yahoo Groups
www.MarkINelsonPhoto.com