U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Two Workshops by Kerik Kouklis at Project Basho, Phila PA

Two Workshops by Kerik Kouklis at Project Basho, Phila PA

Hi everyone,

We just want to let you know that we are inviting Kerik for two workshops
in Philadelphia this coming week.

We are offering an intermediate platinum/palladium workshop including gum
over on May 1, 2 and 3. In addition, we are offering a wet-plate collodion
workshop on May 5&6. Please check our website for more information:

http://www.projectbasho.org/workshops/
http://www.kerik.com

If any of the workshops interests you, please feel free to contact us.
Thank you for your attention.

Warmly,
Tsuyoshi Ito
1305 Germantown Ave.
Philadelphia, PA 19122
215-238-0928

----- P R O J E C T  B A S H O -----
Re-introducing Photography to Philadelphia
Fundraising Print Sale Now Available Online
<http://www.projectbasho.org/fundraising/>