From: Jacek [mailto:gonsaj@iinet.net.au]
Sent: Friday, April 27, 2007 11:00 AM
To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
Subject: Re: Unknown area in Gum printing?

Hi,

Thanks for that. I have to readjust how I brush the coating. Change the
pigment concentration and get some hardening. The hardener, I just spent
a whole lot of time sourcing it and came up with only one company only
selling 5 litres of formaldehyde and nothing less, one of the reasons
I'm reluctant to get it. I cant even get it from overstate or overseas
with all the security regulations :| Though I havent looked for others
like Chrome alum or glyoxal, I think its best if I do. Cheers guys.
Jacek