From: Katharine Thayer [mailto:kthayer@pacifier.com]
Sent: Friday, April 27, 2007 5:13 PM
To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
Subject: Re: Unknown area in Gum printing?

It seems rather pointless to compare exposures, when they depend on
so many variables, such as type of light, dichromate concentration,
and ambient humidity, for starters.   My exposures with the
photoflood typically run 2-3 minutes for a very hard layer,  but
comparing exposure times is comparing apples and jellybeans.
kt