To: <alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca>
Sent: Wednesday, May 02, 2007 6:15 PM
Subject: Re: Christina Anderson show

Many thanks for sharing the show. This is what makes the list so
special. Rajul

On 2-May-07, at 5:24 AM, permadocument wrote:

Dear List,

We take pleasure to announce the two month exhibit of the work of Christina
Anderson at Atelier pH7.

Christina's "The Spiritual Landscape" shows a kaleidoscope of alternative
process works from 2004 to 2007 with an accent on her beautiful color gum
prints.

This exciting exhibit can be visited at:

http://www.permadocument.be/texte/LE/LE-at0.html

Her actual prints can be admired during may and june 2007 at Atelier pH7 in
Brussels.

For those of you who visit Belgium or who live relatively nearby we warmly
recommend to come over to admire Christina's masterly gum prints. On
appointment only from monday thru friday.
With our warmest greetings, Roger

Atelier pH7 = european experimental art gallery, since 1998, devoted
exclusively to historic and alternative photographic processes. If
interested to exhibit in Brussels, please consult our conditions and send us
your proposition to info@permadocument.be

--
Roger Kockaerts
Permadocument - pH7