From: sam wang [mailto:stwang@bellsouth.net]
Sent: Thursday, May 03, 2007 4:47 PM
To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
Subject: Re: VDB nasty staining problem

Loris,

Maybe it's how the first bath removes the extra silver that's
important. Don's 3 cirtic acid bath might also help in this regard,
short of importing Judy's New York water. Do you agitate vigorously?

An interesting side note: one of my students made quite good VD
prints using undiluted Rapid Fixer, which I always thought would
bleach the print. Just goes to show there are many ways to skin the
cat, so to speak.

Best,
Sam