U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: VDB nasty staining problem

Re: VDB nasty staining problem

Don,

I should have said film strength Rapid Fixer, as least that's what she claimed.

Yeah, I would have expected a blank print, but the DMax was quite deep. Maybe it's the Weston paper she used?!

Sam