U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Christina Anderson show

Re: Christina Anderson show

Hi Rajul,

Tthere are six of Christina's images immediately viewable at: http:// www.permadocument.be/texte/LE/LE-at0.html from there all you need to do is to scroll down to see the next bakers dozen of alt. prints.

Hans Klemmer

Christina,
Beautiful work, I am so envious of your talent.

Hans