U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: favorite photography books

Re: favorite photography books

I second this one. He has 2 or 3 books total, they are all gorgeous, Dan Levine is his printer. Beautiful and poignant, its what you'd give to your 80 y/o mother if she were into full frontal nudity.