Hi Scott,

I second Sontag's "On Photography."  Yep.

Diana
On May 3, 2007, at 7:37 PM, Weber, Scott wrote:

Sorry for the weird format on my book list, it looked OK when I sent it.

Scott B. Weber
Associate Professor of Photography
Department of Fine Arts
Barry University
11300 NE 2nd Avenue
Miami Shores, Florida 33161
(305) 899 4922

-----Original Message-----
From: Weber, Scott [mailto:sweber@mail.barry.edu]
Sent: Thursday, May 03, 2007 5:46 PM
To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
Subject: Books

Very interesting subject.

My 2 cents worth, some titles I haven't seen yet.

Naomi Rosenblum, A World History of Photography
Michel Frizot, (editor) A New History of Photography
Susan Sontag, On Photography (love her or hate her she always stirs things
up in my classes)
Mark Klett, Revealing Territory
Stephen Shore, Uncommon Places
Richard Pare, (editor) Courthouse
Ansel Adams, Examples
Robert & Shana ParkeHarrison, The Architect's Brother

Scott B. Weber
Associate Professor of Photography
Department of Fine Arts
Barry University
11300 NE 2nd Avenue
Miami Shores, Florida 33161
(305) 899 4922

which it is addressed and may contain confidential, and/or privileged
material. No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any errant
transmission. If you receive this message in error, please immediately
delete it and all copies of it from your system and notify the sender.
E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as
incomplete, or contain viruses.
Barry University - Miami Shores, FL (http://www.barry.edu)

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential, and/ or privileged material. No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any errant transmission. If you receive this message in error, please immediately delete it and all copies of it from your system and notify the sender. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses.
Barry University - Miami Shores, FL (http://www.barry.edu)