U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: VDB nasty staining problem

Re: VDB nasty staining problem

hi scott

just curious as to what paper you typically use with your VDB process. I've been using Stonehenge white with palladium but I wasn't totally happy with the colour of the prints; they have a hint of olive green in the brown. I'm going to try platinum toner and see how that looks.
do you use tap water (with citric acid added) for your initial clearing baths? I've never had staining problems either until now that I'm also working with the gold toner.

cheers
david