U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: a couple of alt prints

Re: a couple of alt prints

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: Re: a couple of alt prints
  • From: Thom Mitchell <tjmitch@ix.netcom.com>
  • Date: Fri, 04 May 2007 15:31:39 -0400

joining the chorus i found 3 the most interesting with the shadows, shapes and reflections working together. While I liked the gum I found the expression of the model distracting and it didn't work well with the fabulous blue color. The liquid emulsion was interesting and moody - interesting but i would like to see the rest of the series before making a judgment. Good stuff, I look forward to seeing more of your work and thank you for sharing. Thom

Laura Valentino wrote:
I just put up a few of my alt prints to show some friends, so I thought why not share them on the list too. The middle one is the gum print, done last November, and the one I'm most pleased with so far as my later work has just been "testing".

http://lavatop.com/altprocess/

Best Regards,
Laura