U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: photopolymer

Re: photopolymer

Jon,

What is the resolution in DPI of the imagesetter they are making these finer screens with?

Best Wishes,
Mark Nelson

Precision Digital Negatives - The System
PDNPrint Forum at Yahoo Groups
www.MarkINelsonPhoto.com