U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: photopolymer

Re: photopolymer

Hi Jon,

I worked with Peter some on the screen issue.  I was aware that they were doing both 1200 dpi and 1800 dpi on the machine resolution.... but there is also the resolution of the file that they are feeding to the imagesetter to get the tone... . do you know what that resolution is? that would be more like 300 - 4-- ppi range.

Mark