To: <alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca>
Sent: Saturday, May 05, 2007 9:23 AM
Subject: Printmaking with Photopolymer Plates by Dianne Longley

Dear List, I want to purchase books on Photopolymer
and was thinking in getting Printmaking with
Photopolymer Plates by Dianne Longley. I don't know
anything about this book, except that it came up when
i googled for books on this subject. Can anyone
recommend books on this process?
Thank you kindly, Carmen