To: <alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca>
Sent: Sunday, May 06, 2007 12:37 PM
Subject: Re: Printmaking with Photopolymer Plates by Dianne Longley

Thank you Christina! I have Printmaking in the sun, I
just wanted more information on the subject, before I
embark on this imaging method.
Do You know where to order Boegh's book?
Thank you kindly, Carmen Lizardo

--- "Christina Z. Anderson" <zphoto@montana.net>
wrote:

Carmen,
I think the best beginner book is Welden's and
Muir's Printmaking in the Sun. Longley's is good, too but for the money you
get lots of pictures in Welden's and Muir's. My second favorite is Henrik
Boegh's Handbook of Non-Toxic Intaglio. Also Keith Howard, Eli
Ponsaing, and Taneli Eskola /Kari Holopainen have books out on the topic...
Chris

Original Message ----- From: "Carmen Lizardo" <carmenlizardo@yahoo.com>