U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Printmaking with Photopolymer Plates by Dianne Longley

Re: Printmaking with Photopolymer Plates by Dianne Longley

Carmen,
You can get Henrik Boegh's book Handbook of NonToxic Intaglio, and also some printmaking supplies and equipment, online from Grafisk Experimentarium: http://www.artbag.dk/www-grafisk-eksperimentarium-dk/uk/GrafiskEksperimentarium.html
Scroll down--the book is at the bottom of the list. I've ordered several copies from the site.
Nancy
Nancy W. Diessner
Associate Professor and Chair, Department of Interdisciplinary Studies
Chester College of New England
40 Chester St.
Chester, NH 03036

Carmen Lizardo wrote:
Thank you Christina! I have Printmaking in the sun, I
just wanted more information on the subject, before I
embark on this imaging method.
Do You know where to order Boegh's book?

Thank you kindly, Carmen Lizardo

--- "Christina Z. Anderson" <zphoto@montana.net>