U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Digital Negs: banding on pictorico ohp

Re: Digital Negs: banding on pictorico ohp

If you are down into the gritty of the nitty the finer res could (i say could)
make a difference. That difference could well be part of something a well
made icc profile could deliver as well. Too, the ink lay down might change
things. If you are looking to accuracy of detail often how the color is put
down will make a difference. Always test, test and test and compare, compare.
Jack Fulton