U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: epson 2400 smudging

Re: epson 2400 smudging

How would I clean the print heads.? Mary Pat

Hi Mary Pat,

Is it possible that you have some ink & paper fuzz build up on the print head that needs to be cleaned off? That's what I meant rather than running a printer cleaning cycle.

Mark