From: Jeremy Moore [mailto:jeremydmoore@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, May 07, 2007 6:32 PM
To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
Subject: Texas Church Project Show

Hello all,

I just wanted to let everyone know that a group I am honored to be a part of, The Texas Church Project (http://www.texaschurchproj.com), now has a show hanging at the University of North Texas' Union Gallery in Denton, TX. This is the first exhibit of the work and we're quite proud of the work we have put into it. The images are all shot on film and printed in either silver gelatin (Lee Carmichael and David Brown) or gum bichromate over platinum (Matt Magruder, Mike Castles, and myself).

The opening reception is tomorrow night (Tuesday, May 8th) from 7pm -9pm. Directions and pictures of the show can be found here: http://jeremydmoore.com/2007/05/07/texas-church-project-show/

-Jeremy-