U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Martin Parr

Re: Martin Parr

I liked the coffee cup and the tie & sweater because of their (relative) subtlety. But the dog eying that last pastry made me laugh. I do wonder why that man was wearing that particular bathing suit...Abbie Hoffman fan maybe? :)
Laura