U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: smooth gravure tones!

Re: smooth gravure tones!

My only question is are you ready to sell some artists proofs? Seriously please contact me off list if you are interested - it looks stunning - especially the fresh radishes. -Thom

SusanV wrote:
Hi everyone, and thanks!  I've had a big silly grin on my face all
afternoon.  From the very beginning i had such problems with measles
and splotches and and and... it was enough to give me hives ;o)

As these things usually go, I'm sure a new challenge will present
itself soon enough, so for now I'm making sure to really enjoy the
feeling of success in this one area.

Susan